设为首页收藏本站
使用链接注册UBER EATS司机有奖励! 销量很高的车载摄像头!点击获取10%优惠! 几分钟创建一个免费网店! 速度最快价格最便宜的VPN!点这里获取82% OFF的优惠!
购买1年GIC,获得5.6%年利率! 北美免费婚恋交友网 OCTO ZONE大奖等你来抓!

主题

帖子

积分

超级版主

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-7-19 17:07:36 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
what you will get is a online store website,we offer you 1 year hosting for free! (you can also buy hosting from somewhere),you will have your own store control panel and hosting control panel. free hosting maintain for as long as your hosting is with us.
see pictures on how the store looks like. the store is multi language enable.-- 网店是多语言

service not including LOGO design,domain name fee,(you can register anywhere online for about $10---50/year),web site maintain fee(future content editing for example)

other service if you want,please take a look
$60 LOGO DESIGN (total 4 different logos,if you don' like them at all,i am not going to design more ,but you still need to pay at least half)
Starting from
$0.7/Month if order 3 years (click to see details) hosting from us.(after 1 year free hosting,you can choose either move to somewhere or stay with us)
$50 migration fee if needed in the future.our server is stable enough,basically you don't need to worry about server performance.or you migrate by yourself for no fee.
SEO service for $30---$30000/months if needed.pay 0 if you do SEO by yourself.
Website maintaining fee $50---$3000 each time if needed.pay 0 if you edit content or maintain your site by yourself.
website templates changing $50-- 500 each time.some templates are very complicated,i won't do it even you are willing to pay me $500 to change it.
to accept VISA/MASTERCARD any credit card from customers,you need to pay the fee for SSL and IP address each year. and one time service is $220.(you don't need a company,as long as you have a personal bank,you will get such service),we'll teach you how step by step.by default you use paypal or skrill or some others to accept payment from your guests,they are free .

if you want your store to be active tonight or in a few hours after contacting me,you have to give me your domain login information so that I can modify them for you,your domain is yours,don't worry,I won't be able to change your password due to the email or cellphone verification. also you need to pay either online or in person by cash,as soon as I receive the payment,your website will be on the road very very quickly!!!
if you design your logo by yourself,I will help you to replace it for free.
if you choose to use forever free hosting online somewhere,I am not responsible for server stability,and you need to give me your hosting login information.

if you are ready to sell something,it's time to contact me now.you won't get such service for such price anywhere.
if you want to meet me in person,please remember that I just make $90 from you,so please do not waste me too much time.i will make your store up once the payment is received,i will bring a laptop if you want me to do it right away.but you need to make sure the internet is available.

you can contact us by email: [email protected]

if you want,you can choose pay after your website is ready.(如果你想网站完成后付款,也是可以的)

(暂时广告只有英文的,无中文,如有看不懂的, 请联系我)

回复

使用道具 举报

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|加拿大一路发城市168city.ca    

GMT-5, 2024-4-28 22:49 , Processed in 0.096367 second(s), 28 queries .

一路发城市 168city

2014--2024©168city.ca All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表